Closing date: 30th November 2021.
PROFESSIONAL ARCHITECTS COUNCIL
VACANCY FOR THE POST OF REGISTRAR
QUALIFICATION / REQUIREMENT
- Eligible candidate shall be a professional architect with a minimum of 10 years post registration with the PAC;
- Excellent managerial skills;
- Fluent in written and spoken English and French; and
- With strong Interpersonal & communication skills
- The Registrar shall be responsible for the proper administration of the Council.
- The Registrar shall act as the Secretary to the Council and :
– shall give notice of every meeting of the Council to the members;
– shall prepare and attend every meeting of the Council;
– shall keep minutes of proceedings of any meeting of the Council; and
– may take part in the deliberations of a meeting of the Council, but shall not have the right to vote.
- The Registrar may also act as the Treasurer to the Council.
- The Registrar shall process applications for registration, liaise with the Registration Board as and when required and maintain a register of professional architects.
- The Registrar shall have such other functions as may be conferred upon him/her by the Council.
DURATION AND SALARY
- The chosen candidate shall take office within 5 days of this appointment and the duration of his/her contract shall be for 24 months, subject to a probation period of 3 months.
- The contract shall be renewable.
- This is a part time job and will require a minimum of 8 hrs per week.
- Salary will be negotiable and will commensurate with experience.
Eligible candidates are requested to send their detailed CV as well as a cover letter by 30 November 2021 at 16.00 hr latest.
Professional Architects’ Council 4th Floor, Discovery House
St Jean Road,
Short-listed candidates shall be called upon by the PAC for an interview in due course. The Council reserves the right to accept or reject any application.
Date: 03 November 2021